2014 Catch a Ride! Let's Roll, San Mateo County!
Choose a SMARTER way to COMMUTE to Work
Take a Commute Alternative (carpool, vanpool, transit, ferry, bicycle or walk) to, from or through San Mateo County to work a minimum of eight times during March & April. CLICK HERE TO PLEDGE!
Campaign period: March 1 - April 30, 2014
Grand Prize: Apple iPad
Weekly Raffles: The sooner you pledge, the more chances you'll have to win one of the weekly prizes, including Kindle e-readers and gift cards.
Incentive: $40 incentive (choose between Clipper Card, REI or Gas Cards) for eligible applicants.
RULES OF ELIGIBILITY:
1. Catch a RIDE! Let’s ROLL, San Mateo County! is open to anyone 18 years and older who commutes to work to, from or through San Mateo County and pledges to take a commute alternative (carpool, vanpool, transit, ferry, bicycle and walk) eight times during the months of March and April.
2. Complete the pledge form by April 30, 2014 to be eligible for the Catch a RIDE! Let’s ROLL, San Mateo County! campaign. One pledge form per person.
3. All eligible pledges are entered into the Weekly Raffle. Each entrant is only eligible to win one of the weekly prizes. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for ways to earn additional weekly prizes.
4. All eligible pledges that complete the post-campaign survey are entered into the Grand Prize drawing for an Apple iPad.
5. New Catch a RIDE! Let’s ROLL, San Mateo County! Pledges (those who did not receive the 2012 or 2013 campaign $40 incentive) can earn a $40 incentive this year, after completing the post-campaign survey. The New Pledge incentive is a one-time offer, based on the alternative commute option most used during the campaign, and will be dispensed on a first-come, first-served basis until the designated campaign funds are depleted.
WAYS TO SHARE THIS CAMPAIGN WITH YOUR FELLOW COMMUTERS